Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lessons Learned

Today I learned that its okay to swear at my team members just as long I don't say degrading things while in the midst of my swearing. So watch out team members!

Okay not really I won't swear at my team members but I thought it was an interesting lesson.

I asked my nephew if he was excited for school to start and he stuck his lip out and told me 'I hate school!'  I guess they're learning young these days.



I learned that you can fit 3 adults and 3 small children into 4 movie theater seats.  I think this should save us money! oh don't worry we'll only use 4 of the seats!



I've realized I just don't care about the lives of people I used to know.  They always seem to ask me questions and it just never occurs to me to ask people questions.  well until they've asked me one and I ask it back. does this make me a bad person? I'm also pretty sure I just zone out when people talk to me.



I've learned that when I get home from vacation EVERYTHING breaks at work.  I think my booth gets sad when I leave so it has to prove its angry when I get back or something.



What are some lessons you've learned?

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

I've learned that almost everyone who shops retail has absolutely no respect for anything, most especially the girl who puts back all the clothes they tried on but discarded. I've learned that full time work leaves ABSOLUTELY NO TIME for anything else. At all. :(