Monday, August 29, 2011

Previously On BIIIG Brother

Okay I've talked about it a little.  Everyone knows its an obsession.  I LOOOVE Big Brother.  I was starting to get a little down about this season because all the players are gone and we're left with the useless people really.  But praise the heavens that they're kind of Dumb!


Here's the thing.  I NEVER thought I'd say man I hope Rachel makes it to the final 2. She drives me nuts!  But really since Brendon left the 2nd time she's been amazingly chill.  She hasn't been the player she was last year, which lets hope she can step it up and when POV this week, but I sadly want her in the final 2.  I want Jordan to win again and I want the evil trader Shelly to be sent packing. What a two faced lying beast of a woman! I cannot believe how she continually says she wants to be an example for her daughter then she acts the way she does and says the lies she tells. At this rate Shelly your daughter is gonna end up in prison... I hope she doesn't watch your example in the house! But Jordan and Rachel got the chance of a life time this week... don't eff it up ladies... play play play!

The evil trader Shelly

Rachel and Jordan
For the win ladies!
On the other hand Jordans blow up at Shelly was AMAZING I never thought Jordan could be so mean!  it was awesome!

Anyway  I'll stop boring you with my love of Big Brother.. I promise my next post will have no big brother... okay I can't promise that.  But I'll try really hard!


No comments: