Saturday, November 29, 2014

Mainstream music

My views on mainstream music huh? I haven't been driving as much as usually do since I've been on maternity leave so I don't hear as much music. I think the radio stations way over play songs. It drives me nuts. And I know I'm getting older because I like less and less of the music that comes out these days. I do think it's adorable when my toddler sings along with all that bass, or habits yesh he probably shouldn't even listen to those songs let alone know all the words.. But it's cute. I don't like how trashy the girls are in music these days (which is why I like Meghan trainor i hope she stays pretty classy) but that makes me feel a little old because I remember my parents saying similar things about the ladies from my favorite music days. I feel like I'd have a lot more to say about this if I were driving like I normally do, I'm sorry! 



No comments: