Monday, November 24, 2014

Random

Today I'm supposed to put my iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs to play. So here we go it'll be fun because:



1. Sparkling diamond from the Moulin rouge soundtrack. Because diamonds are a girls best friend. On a fun note when it comes to diamonds and this movie, my wedding ring is inscribed with the words 'come what may'

2. When can I see you again from the wreck it Ralph soundtrack. Taiyden LOVES this song. Also I promise I have more than soundtracks. 

3. Sunset in July by 311. Are you surprised 311 showed up on this list? :) 'sunset in July rockers by my side! Time is flying by!

4. Abrahams daughter from the hunger games soundtrack. Okay now I'm wondering if all I have is 311 and soundtracks. In my defense I hear a lot of music in credits waiting to shut things down. And some of it is really good so.. ;)

5. Oh boy I don't want to admit this one. But it's not 311 or a soundtrack. Okay fine... It's bottom of the ocean by Miley Cyrus. I'd rather not give background on this song but it became a writing cue for me. It inspired a scene in one of my books.

6. Singing in the rain/umbrella from glee. Yeah more soundtrack music. Also I know this show went down the drain but it started out good. 

7. After midnight by blink 182. Blink reminds me of being 16 and working at training table. 

8. Taiyed by 311. This is the song I named my son after. 'Out from a love that will keep on burning' 

9. What's going on by zebrahead. I used to listen to this album a lot in high school but zebrahead reminds me of my brother in law because one of the first conversations I had with Steve was 'you like 311 and know zebrahead? Okay you're cool you can date my brother' I didn't have a lot of conversations with him before he died but the ones we did have were good. He immediately felt like a brother to me, partly because he reminded me a lot of my little brother. 

10. Ebb and flow by 311. 

No comments: