Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful for and earliest memory



I'm going to combine today's post which is my earliest memory with my thankful post since it's thanksgiving:)

My earliest memory is being probably 3 or 4 wearing footy pajamas and sitting in our kitchen in Colorado on the floor with my legs through the banister watching tv. It's not any more vivid than that. I don't remember what was on tv or what was going on around me. I also have what I think was a memory of that house, but as I get older I wonder if it was a dream, I had woken up in the middle of the night and started to go down stairs and a man dressed in white, I had convinced myself as a child it was Jesus, told me I needed to go back to bed it was safer. I went back to bed and I don't know what might have happened if I hadn't. But maybe it was all dream. 

I'm so thankful for my family my husband and 3 children, the 2 I get to raise on this earth and the 1 I'll get to raise later. I'm grateful for my mom and dad and Yalanda. And for my inlaws. I'm happy I get to spend time with all of them. 

I'm grateful that I work for a great company and for the time they're giving me with my daughter. I'm thankful for my amazing team and all the great people I work with. I hope they all know that I appreciate them. 

I'm grateful for my house where my family can feel safe and learn and grow. And I'm thankful for how hard my husband works to help us keep our home and that even after he's worked hard he'll come home and help with things that need to be done. He's truly the most amazing man alive. 

I'm thankful for all of my friends you guys rock:)

I'm thankful for easy labors with my babies and modern medicine. And for mine and my families health. 

I love all my friends and family very much! Thanks for putting up with me! 

No comments: