Friday, November 28, 2014

Who me

Aw 15 facts about me. Okay let's see 

1. I have 3 children in my eyes. I have my toddler Taiyden who is 2. Then I had a miscarriage in October 2013 we named him Greyson and I'll always consider him my son. And daughter Amberlyn who is 2 months old. 



2. I'm married to my best friend. I love being with my husband and I'm lucky he chose me. 



3. I love 311! My kids are named after 311 songs, I haven't missed a concert in 14 years. Most my wardrobe is 311 shirts or movie shirts I got from work. I married my husband on 3/11 in 2010



4. I've been working in movie Theatres for 13 years and managing for 8. 

5. I'll be 30 in January.




6. I have a slight mountian dew addiction.

 

7. I was born in Colorado but grew up in Farmington Utah. 

8.  I have 2 brothers and 1 sister, a sister in law and brother in law, And 1 niece on my side.  I only grew up with the one brother but I love them all! 



9. I have tons of family on my husbands side and I'm still adjusting to the big family thing. I don't always feel like I fit but I try and I love them:) 



10. I was sealed to husband in the bountiful temple in March 2011.



11. We bought our first home in March 2011.


Also look how white my walls were! Hi mom




12. I want to travel with my husband one day.

13. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. 

14. I'm insanely proud of my husband. 

15. I'd love to learn more about Photoshop and the fancy camera I stole I mean borrowed from my dad.

No comments: