Sunday, November 16, 2014

Must go!

My top 5 pet peeves:

1. Having to ask for a straw at resteraunts. I have this thing about drinking out of glasses at resteraunts, I don't know why but it's just not right, I need a straw. And if I have to ask for one it's, in my book, the biggest tip decider. Just give me a straw. 

2. When there's road construction and signs telling you for miles that a lane is going to end and the one dumb ass that takes the lame all the way to the end and expects to just merge. No way jerk face! 

3. Not having headphones when I need them. This used to be a much bigger deal than it is now, if I forgot my headphones when I worked in projection it made for long night. And I used to use them to jog but I only occasionally do that now since the toddler likes to talk to me. But it's still uber annoying when I want them and don't have them. 

4. When I can't find balance. It's hard sometimes to balance kids, work, friends and family. I want to be able to do it all but that's not possible sometimes. And it frustrates me when I can't balance things just right.

5. People who ring my doorbell during nap time. I mean it wouldn't be as bad if I didn't have a dog, but still. I know this one is crazy. People can't possibly know if it's nap time but I can still hate it. And it always seems to happen on the day that the toddler fights nap and I've just barely finally gotten him down. 



1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

You absolutely MUST make a "RING AT YOUR OWN RISK" sign! And it makes me NUTS when I have to ask for a straw. Glasses at restaurants: ew.