Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Destination Harry Potter stressville population: me

Dear friends,

I just want to say I love you all! I know that all I do it bitch and whine all day lately, also I realize the language has been awesome lately sorry. But here's the thing.. We'll start with Monday.

Monday I had to interview for the new theater and while I'm excited and hopeful for a change of scenery, we all know how I've been lately. Running a booth on full shifts everyday with only 3 people is taking a serious toll on me. So on top of the stress of interviews, with 4 people staring you down, it's hard to sell yourself when your tired and overwhelmed in the day to day of working. This isn't even including Harry Potter.

On to today, today I built up 5 trailer packs, 2 prints of Harry potter and 1 print of pooh. All while running the booth at the same time, because I just don't have enough people to have 2 of us on shift at the same time, should make those harry potter buyouts interesting. While I'm fully capable, this raises my stress level by 10. And I'm so sorry I'm not perfect BTW. Which adds more to the day.

Just about everything I said and did today was wrong in some way mostly because I'm not thinking before I type or speak. My brain and thought processes are fully consumed with Harry Potter, interviews, what will happen, where is my future, what should I do, how can I fix this, what the hell is theatre 6's problem, the sound is too loud, the sound is too quite, and where is all the cue tape? That I just really can't focus on things like what your name is, where you work, what time it is, where I am, what the world is doing, how much that costs, and I love you but I don't care about YOUR Harry Potter plans, I'm sorry if that's mean but it just tries to pile into my other Harry potter meddled thoughts and things start to sway, tip and fall. Then break downs are eminent.

Thanks to those who have put up with me! I'm sorry if I'm mostly negative lately, I'm trying.. I really am. 13 days to vacation and I hope I come back happier and more relaxed. *fingers crossed*

Love me!

No comments: