Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Who ate all the positivity?

I know just a little bit ago I was reaching out to the blogger world and my little following for everyone to be just a little more positive and then I stopped myself.  I'm not really sure why except that I've been waiting for a few things to happen.  I'm not a very patient person.  The longer I have to wait the more crazy scenario's I'm likely to invent in my head.  I'm also a chronic googler, I like finding people in my situations and hearing their stories which isn't always the best idea. The world can be a negative place, and some how I've boarded that train and gotten lost.

One of the things I've been waiting for happened yesterday.  It hasn't been officially announced so I'm not really sure what I can say about it.  I'm mostly happy about it. I'm still in desperate need of a vacation but I'm pretty sure either way this had turned out wouldn't have changed that fact.

Anyway I'm going to try to bring the positive back so I'll leave you with something that has been a sure way to make me smile lately. I'm bringing positive back!



Sorry that its backwards but its still super cute!

No comments: