Thursday, July 7, 2011

Vacation

With my In-Law's going to Lake Powell today it has me ever more excited for my vacation! Don't get me wrong I love Lake Powell I mean who wouldn't.

Here's the thing, i look like this,


which would be awful for Lake Powell!  But it was worth it to spend some fun in the sun with my niece and nephew!

and this starts tonight


I think I'd go crazy if I couldn't watch the start of it for a week!

And seriously you can't get better than this



I love Michigan!  its so beautiful!  Plus I get to see my Sissa get married!!!!! and I possibly get to hang out with my step-bro. It's going to be the BEST vacation ever! Only 19 days and 10 hours left till vacation day!!! WOOOT! My husband is going to love Michigan... it'll kick Lake Powells ass this year!

No comments: