Saturday, April 2, 2011

Battle of the cardboard boxes

So this morning I'm leaving for work.  I walk into my fancy new garage and I get attacked!  This evil creature jumps out at me and punches me right in the face. and I strike back.  Next thing I know I'm tangled up in this battle and I'm thinking to myself, here it goes Andrea, the creatures from Gogamock are here.  They've come to destroy your planet!  Its up to you to save the human race!  So I punch and I kick and beat the crap out of some aliens!  and the crowd goes wild! *Cheers*  and I walk around my front yard throwing my arms in the air.  The boy across the street starts doing the Macarana in sheer Joy!  You can thank me now planet Earth!   

Except that's not the true story.  I do like it a little better.  The truth is I tripped over a pile of boxes from our move. and fell flat on my face.  And hit my head.  My first thought was, oh thank the heavens no one saw that (Yet here I go sharing it with the world! Good thing I only have 14 followers:))  followed by Ouch I hit my head!   and then add oh my Mountain Dew is spilled all over.  Concluded with I think I'll just lay here all day!  My everything hurts! I know now how Jambot felt the day she fell on the ice.

My morning started out okay.  I sat and talked with the Hubs for a bit watched the strange kid across the street do the Macarana in his front yard. (Kids today don't know how to the Macarana by the way)  and then it was time to leave.  AND I forgot my headphones today. I think I'll just be sad for a minute.

If anyone asks can we just tell them the alien story?


If you think this is bad you should see the other guy!

Okay I know I'm being a baby over nothing but my arm hurts and my leg hurts too! OKAY!  :)  Thanks for sticking with the good story!

Positive thought:  I'm so happy I have mad fighting skills! And a husband who kisses all my battle wounds better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEHE you'll always be my hero! Thanks for saving the world today! Careful next time you almost put your eye out..... :-(