Friday, April 22, 2011

But I've missed you!

It's been a while I know!  Over a week of nothing?  Where have I been? 

Well I've been reading this:



I've been unable to put these books down.  They're brilliant, and yet disturbing.  There were lots of times I wanted to stop reading them but I just couldn't.  By the time I got to CoG I only wanted to read all the time non stop.  I'm totally addicted and wishing I had the 4th book, but I'm scared because I hear it has a major cliff hanger ending and 5 doesn't come out for a while.

And I've been writing my April story which is here.  For some reason April was really hard for me to write. I started about four different stories and this one has been in my brain for a bit and I feel like its no where near good enough.  So I've had some anxiety over which is partly what I've been up to. 

And.... I worked 17 hours yesterday... yup 17! and then I only slept 3 hours and went back today... I'm a bit exhausted, to say the least. 

But I've missed you!  So I'll try to write more just love me k! 

What have you been up to?

No comments: