Friday, April 15, 2011

These are my confessions

Here are some things you may or may not know about me. Do any of them surprise you?

  1. I have never smoked the weed, not even once. But in high school I hung out with the 'stoners' and one of my favorite bands is KottonMouth Kings.
  2. My favorite Broadway play is The Secret Garden. I know all the songs. I've seen it 3 times and I wish so so much I could have seen the actual Broadway version with Mandy Patinkin.
  3. In association with number 2 I have a bit of a crush on Mandy Patinkin, Mostly because of his voice. I have seen him in concert and it was AMAZING!
  4. In High school I had a science teacher I loved, but I hated his class because of the kids in my class. One day the teacher got into a fist fight with one of the students... the student deserved it in my opinion.
  5. I like Hansens MMMBOP
  6. I have seen the wedding planner more times than I can count.
  7. I hated the Office because my EX liked it. Now its all I watch.. well that and How I Met Your Mother.
  8. When I first saw my Husband I thought he was Hott. It was earlier than you think. He came to screen Iron Man in May of 2008, way before we actually met:) I tried to find him on Myspace but I couldn't find him. A year later when he found me on facebook I was a bit of a facebook stalker.
  9. I always say if you hurt me I'll never forgive you but that's not usually true. I usually end up missing friends if I fight with them.
  10. I like kissing in the rain.
  11. The grudge scared the trash out me, and yet I went and saw paranormal activity.. I still have nightmares!
  12. I smoked a cigarette once, I hated it, and it made me feel sick.
  13. I haven't written my April short story yet... but Jenn's is really fantastic! check it out!
  14. I have this reoccurring dream that I lived in France and was there during WWII. Its one of 3 of the most vivid dreams I've ever had, next to one where I dreamed my brother cut his feet off, and one where I dreamed I was kidnapped and my mom sang you are the sunshine and the kidnapper gave me back (I was probably about 5 years old.)
  15. If I could live in any fantasy world it would be Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy world.
So What Confessions do you have?

1 comment:

Deb R said...

You are my sunshine...my only sunshine...you make me happy when sky...you'll never know dear how much I love you! Please don't take my sunshine away! Let my daughter go! :-).... Love you!