Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Well let's just become vampires

Every night lately I'm always dead tired by 9:30. I get so excited when I get tired and I quite often exclaim 'babe let's go to bed!' however with out fail after I get ready for bed and lay down I no longer want to sleep. My mind starts to race, to think about things that just don't matter. Songs start to blare in my ears where only I can hear them (thanks a lot 1990's Celine Dion). And I usually lie there listening to the hubs easy breathing and silent sleeping.. For about oh, 10 minutes before I start getting whiney (this I 100% blame on Celine by the way). So I wake the Hubs up with a 'baby? Pst babe!'
'what love?' he so kindly responds.
'I don't want to go to sleep!' I cry
'why not?' he asks
'it's a waste of time.' I always respond. He usually just grunts back at me and rubs my back for a minute before falling instantly back to sleep. But tonight in his mostly asleep voice he says, 'okay, let's just become vampires.'
'ooohh!' I say thinking seriously about it.
'but not the lame sparkly ones, or the kind that burn in the sun!' he states pretty boldly.
'um, I'm not sure that leaves much else,' I say 'oh except the Moroi! But no, they were born vampires.'
To which he answers, 'yup whatever you say.' and is instantly back asleep. I'm so jealous that Celine doesn't haunt his brain and he can sleep so quick. But now I know he'd become a vampire for me;) just so long as he doesn't burn in the sun or sparkle at least.

Positive thought: at least my alien battle is behind me. And I know the hubs is happy spending forever with me:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So maybe try an AlevePM. :-) I don't have trouble falling asleep...I have trouble waking at 3 or 4. Can I get a bite into V life? Love u my darling!