Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Please meet my MoMmY! and something about Paint.

Apparently I don't mention my mom enough so here it goes.  First of all she now has her own blog you can view it here.  Go Follow her! be awesome! and also I did mention her at least once SEE! But She's pretty great.  She cares about everyone (Sometimes a little too much)  she always makes sure I'm fed. she's super pushy with the when am I going to be a Grandma question (I even got a pregnancy test in my stocking for Christmas!) To which every time she asks I'm adding 2 months on to my plan of when :) hahahahahaha! Well go follow her! enjoy! I love you mom!

We painted our living room this past weekend!  I feel so grown up over it.  I've never had a place of my own to paint.  AWE!! but I think its super pretty! and My mommy thinks so too! she told me! :)

BEFORE
AFTER












Positive thought:  I have a pretty awesome mom!

2 comments:

Deb R said...

Thanks I feel so very special and loved. But you didnt have to mention me i n your little blog here.... :-) HEHE

Aubrey Anne said...

It's gorgeous!! Way, way, way prettier than I was thinking.