Wednesday, March 30, 2011

100th Post! Then and now!

I can't believe this is my 100th post! I'd like to start by thanking everyone who follows me!  I love you all! Lets start with a Then and Now! (thanks for the idea Joe!)

Then:

  • I had just gotten out of the most dysfunctional unhealthy relationship I'd ever been in.
  • I wrote all my posts in a bright red that seems difficult to read now.
  • We had way more 35mm projectors than we do now.  so much so that on Thursdays I wasn't getting off work until 4am. check it out!
  • I looked AWESOME!  Good enough that I was featured in pictures for the Gym I was going to see!
  • 311's single Hey You had just been released on the radio.  check it out.
  • I was discovering just exactly what I wanted in a guy! you can see for yourself if my husband turned out to be that guy.
  • I had the worst hot Yoga experience ever.  Well my only Hot yoga experience, I may remember it as worse than it was mind you.
  • I went to a Jazz Lakers Playoff game with some Awesome friends! LOoK!
  • Star trek was in theaters! 
  • I was living in an apartment in West Haven.
  • I was a little bit lost and just trying to find myself.
  • two months after I started the blog I met the Hubs!
Now:

  • I'm in the WORLDS best relationship!  I'm married to my best friend!
  • I've learned a little more about blog design and colors. (Or at least I think so)
  • I'm working towards a Healthier happier me.
  • I may not be in quite as good a shape as I was but I'm still happy with the way I look. (even though I really need to work out more!)
  • I know better who I am and what I want in life.
  • I own a house!
  • I have a dog.
  • I've learned a lot about friendships.
  • I've made my family forever.
Goals for the Future:

  • Work out more
  • Keep my Hubs as my Best Friend.
  • become a manager at the new theatre.
  • stop drinking soda
  • Spread Positivity to the blogging world
  • Defend the earth in a Galatic battle against the evil aliens of Gogamock. Where I will save the UNIVERSE from the jerks trying to steal all the natural resources.  

Positive thought:  I'm so happy to have a place to share my thoughts and ideas!  I'm glad that people read it even if it isn't very many people. I LOVE all my readers!

3 comments:

Sara Johns said...

Hi Andrea! Yes, Spencer and Ryan are the same age. Time flies, huh? Congrats on your temple sealing. Looks like you are really happy!

Aubrey Anne said...

Yay!! I'm in it! You've come SO far in the last (how long?) Andrea. I love you and admire you so much. You were my hero before, but you are seriously something to look up to now more than ever. xoxo

Brandon and Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness I've just caught up on my blogging and you rock! Serious I loved this one! And yes you have come so far and yet your still Andrea that i love!