Thursday, March 24, 2011

Contains no juice

This week has been long and gone by fast, all at the same time. Which I'm not sure is even possible do you ever have those weeks or days? It's been an extremely difficult week. And a really great week. My life is a segment on sesame street to teach opposites. I know.

We've had some issues with RB. He struggles with some things in life and I pray that he can figure out how to handle these things better, and on his own. He can be a very good guy, he just makes some really bad decisions. I hope he finds his path and purpose in life.

Things with the house are going really well aside from direct tv running a cable through my WINDOW:( don't worry I threw a fit.. It will be fixed soon. It makes this rain we're having today a bit nerve wrecking. I have tonight and tomorrow night to get my house ready for Saturday.

I also need to plan my last primary lesson for my favorite 9 year olds. *I will not cry, I will not cry* but of course I will, I'm going to miss them sooo much! They're such an amazing group of kids. They ask really tough questions and make me study really hard for every lesson, which gets a little stressful, but I love them! I love their curiosity in everything. I'm positive I've learned way more from them then they have from me.

I've had a lot of great time with my nieces and nephews this week too! From shadow puppets with flash lights to treasure hunts to baby blessings. Each and everyone of these kids a blessing.



'If all your friends are friends of love then they're all friends of mine.'

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

Awesome! Except, I'm still jealous you have nieces and nephews now, cause I miss you being my kids' best friend. ;) Sorry about RB... I worry about him a lot too. I hope he can figure stuff out! Can't wait for TOMORROW!!!