Saturday, March 19, 2011

Somewhere over the rainbow

A little over one year ago I walked down the aisle to this:




I saw my best friend standing at the end of that aisle.  I promised to love him for my whole life, till death do us part.  I held his hand and looked into his eyes.  My heart fills with more and more love everyday for him.


One week from today we will go here:


I will promise to love him after death.  I'll make him mine for all of eternity.  I can't describe the way this makes me feel.  It feels like there couldn't possibly be more room in my heart to love him, but some how everyday I find out I'm wrong.  I can always love him more. with just one look, one touch I fall deeper in love with him.





I feel so at peace lately.  I know not everyone feels the same way I do but If you'd like a little more information on how families can be together forever watch this:


No comments: