Monday, March 28, 2011

Stay Positive and Love your Life

I was reading blogs today and thinking about posting on here,  I found this which is along the lines of what I was thinking today.

Of course I have to relate everything in life to 311 so this is how they put it:




I had such an amazing weekend! 

I went here with the Hubs:


We did this after we got sealed in front of the temple:



Then on Sunday I was released from my primary class.  Yes I cried all the way through sacrament.



Life is amazing!  It's beautiful and there is always something to be positive about.  Sad things happen everyday, sometimes its as hard as losing a brother, But you know he's somewhere much better than here.  I believe he's teaching my future kids to snowboard and fish and love nature.   Sometimes its something small.  But my new goal is to always find the positive in life. 

Postive thought: Even though I was extremely sad to leave my 9 year olds at church, I'm sooo grateful for everything I learned from them.  They are extremely special and smart kids!  they amazed me every single week!  They'll always be a part of who I now am. 

The hard things in life really do make you stronger and better if you let them.  So Stay Positive and Love your Life!

2 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

My son's primary teacher from Kansas sent him a little card once in a while, just to say she still remembered him and missed him. It meant the WORLD to him! Maybe you could do that. ;) Thanks for sharing your amazing day with me, I love you both! xoxo

Deb R said...

Amen! Im with you. Life is great. Even with the sadness and pain...Stay Positive always. U R an amazing woman!