Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Why Bother?

I'm trying to be more at peace with things but I'm still having times where that becomes really hard. I'm curious a lot what has been said about me because some people are NOT nice, and for no reason.  So I just remind myself, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter.  the thing that bugs me most is if you're just going to be rude, why bother talking to me or adding me to group things anyway? If you don't want me there I'm by far okay with not going just don't invite me.  I have my husband and my three besties. I've learned the past few years who my true friends are.  they're the people who really want me to succeed in life.  Who are happy for me when big things happen in my life  as I always am for them.  If I was that easy to say eh eff her who cares you probably were never a real friend anyway.

And she's up on her soap box again.  I know.  See its that desperate need to say something.  I can't always control it.  I have no hate towards anyone. I never did.  I've had a lot of hurt feelings. most of which the people who have ended up being rude to me have never even asked about.  again another sign of someone who isn't a real friend.  To those who came to me and asked, I appreciate you, even though the only answer you ever got was it's not my story to tell, or Its for me to figure out, I'm glad you asked.  Even though it hurt to hear the things said about me.  (PS I'm not trying to start anything for whoever may read this I'm still good just venting. OKAY? :)

Stepping down.  I'm going back to my happy week.  In which so far I try really hard to be happy.  I want RB to know I love him.  I hope he can figure life out.  you'll always be my favorite brother :) LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

They're always so vague, my curiosity destroys me! But, I know you, and I know you'll just say "it's not my story to tell" or "it's not a big deal, I don't want to spread anything." One of the reasons I love you. But... still frustrates the hell out of me. :) xoxo