Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Positivity is contagious

Have you ever received an email that said this?

Smiling is infectious,
you catch it like the flu,
When someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too
I passed around the corner
and someone saw my grin
When he smiled I realized
I'd passed it on to him .
I thought about that smile
then I realized its worth,
A single smile, just like mine,
could travel round the earth.
So, if you feel a smile begin,
don't leave it undetected

Let's start an epidemic quick,
and get the world infected!


It's one of those pass this along emails.  Well it got me thinking about how positivity can be contagious and I wanted to extend a challenge to any bloggers out there who may read this.  For the next month of blogs add a positive thought to the end of your blogs!  If you comment back here with a link to your blog I'll add it to my side bar! But also challenge others who may read your blog to do the same.  Lets spread some positivity.

It reminds me of this episode of Scrubs.  You can always find the positive in every situation.



Spread the love!  and make sure to come back to visit me!

Positive thought:  I get to keep my family forever!  There is no better blessing than that!  also..... My next post is my 100th post!!!!!

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

Hahaha, I just saw this episode the other night. Love Scrubs! And it's so true!!