Friday, March 4, 2011

A Journey into my mind!

*Warning:  If you have heart problems or any serious medical issues consult a doctor before continuing*

Yes my mind is a scary place!  Sometimes I have a hard a time describing things to people or getting my point across.  things are a little crazy where my thoughts take place. There is always a song or sound playing in my head.

 sometimes it sound likes this:


And sometimes its more like this:




And other times its as annoying as this:  (Thanks Stupid companies who make stupid commercials.  Hence the reason its in my must go list!)





Sometimes in the middle of July I hear this:





And I sing this pretty much everyday of the year:






I get more excited over things when I have someone to get excited with me.  So just play along and we can all have fun!











I love to read it takes me out of my own head for a little while.
















It's like being in a kids play land where everything glows and sings.  and sometimes everyone is yelling all at once.














Sometimes I have a hard time staying focused and listening.  Its not because I don't want to I'm just easily distracted.







Sometimes I just have to Zone out.








I love my family.














I love my friends.













I most of all love the hubs.














I'm always embraced in words.  Most of which don't always fit together and are quite often extremely random:















Sometimes I feel lost in my own thoughts













Sometimes I like to be alone














Sometimes I love being with tons of people















I love the rain












and all things red;













311 is a way of life









Movies are a fun and enjoyable past time and I think a great career
















but most of all I'm just me. but now you know me a little bit better :)

1 comment:

Deb R said...

I like your mind! :-)