Friday, March 11, 2011

I've been Married for one year and How I want to take a book out to dinner.

Today is my one year anniversary with my best friend the hubs.  Have I mentioned how much in love with this guy I am.  He's my whole world.  I can't believe how lucky I am to have someone so great, so supportive so amazing in my life.  I can't believe I really truly get to spend forever with him!  We'll be going to the temple at the end of this month to make our Family forever.  It's been the best year of my life and I'm so excited for an eternity of time with him!  Happy Anniversary baby!  I love you more than there are words, or books or beautiful places in the world. Thank you for always being there for me.  

Happy 311 day to the rest of the world!

Now for another love. (which of course doesn't come close to what I feel for hubs)  I just finished Anna and the French Kiss.  I want to cuddle this book.  I want to buy it dinner!  If you haven't read this you really really need to!  I'll read this book a million times and never tire of it.  Luckily there is companion book out in September I can adore and love too.  READ IT.. Seriously!

No comments: